“Great Courtenay Restaurant!”

Bisque
Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For those who have already found it, the charm of bisque comes as no suprise. The fast paced lunch changes to a relaxed evening out. Just steps away from the Best Western and Old House Hotel and Spa our Fresh West Coast Menu includes local seafoods,lamb, house made fresh pasta, AAA steaks and a nightly fresh sheet. fully licenced
“Great Courtenay Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I ate at the Bisque for the first time last evening. We went with friends who'd been before, and who thought we would enjoy it. They were right! The food was excellent. My roast lamb was fabulous, and my wife said her baked salmon was also first rate. Everything was done just right, including the accompanying vegetables. The service could not have been better. The Bisque's ambiance was pleasing as well, with simple but classy decor, and quiet enough to enjoy conversation. The Bisque is a relatively small restaurant, so it was a good thing we'd made a reservation. Every table had been reserved when we arrived at 5:30. The Bisque is a real find!

• Visited August 2013

“a hidden gem”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband told me about this restaurant he read about on Trip Advisor and said we should try it for lunch. Well the Bisque stood up to its reviews. Had the soup and sandwich special and the tomato basil with feta was one of the tastiest soups I have had in a long time. The montreal smoked meat in the sandwich was moist and generous. Hubby loved his Ruben and fries...stole a couple and they were well cooked. Our waitress was helpful and very pleasant. Next time want to try the crab cakes and the bisque.

• Visited August 2013
Courtenay, Canada
“Intimate with excellent food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

A small restaurant with excellent food and service. With so few tables, you feel very pampered. Definitely a good choice in Courtenay

Visited November 2012
Comox, Canada
“Wow”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After seeing such a high rating on T.A. I decided to go in and give it a try. I started with the Bisque, figuring that it must be exceptional seeing as they named their restaurant after it. How right I was! I usually tend to enjoy a chowder for any starter soup but I was glad to have tried it, delicious! Their cocktails are really good as well. I then had the Prawn Basket (comes with a really large side of house salad or ceasar) and found that the prawns were perfectly cooked with a delicious sauce to compliment them, the ceasar salad was delicious and im sure that the dressing is made from scratch though I didnt ask. The waitress was extremely nice, we enjoyed our meals and we will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013
Courtenay, Canada
“A fine restaruant in the middle of Town”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just off the main street of Courtenay you will finds this little gem of a restaurant - great food and very generous servings! A great variety on the menu - adequate wine list and great service.

Visited April 2013