“Wow”

Bisque
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For those who have already found it, the charm of bisque comes as no suprise. The fast paced lunch changes to a relaxed evening out. Just steps away from the Best Western and Old House Hotel and Spa our Fresh West Coast Menu includes local seafoods,lamb, house made fresh pasta, AAA steaks and a nightly fresh sheet. fully licenced
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After seeing such a high rating on T.A. I decided to go in and give it a try. I started with the Bisque, figuring that it must be exceptional seeing as they named their restaurant after it. How right I was! I usually tend to enjoy a chowder for any starter soup but I was glad to have tried it, delicious! Their cocktails are really good as well. I then had the Prawn Basket (comes with a really large side of house salad or ceasar) and found that the prawns were perfectly cooked with a delicious sauce to compliment them, the ceasar salad was delicious and im sure that the dressing is made from scratch though I didnt ask. The waitress was extremely nice, we enjoyed our meals and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just off the main street of Courtenay you will finds this little gem of a restaurant - great food and very generous servings! A great variety on the menu - adequate wine list and great service.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Maybe the best restaurant in The Comox valley.
A menu that brings out the best of local ingredients.

2  Thank 103Hank
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Five of us went here for dinner. Beef, Pork, Chicken, Salmon and snapper with scallops and prawns were ordered. Absolutely every meal was thoroughly enjoyed. I had the beef tenderloin it was so tender and succulent I didn't even need a steak knife. The sides of homemade noodles and vegetable medley were very delicious too. Our waitress was very friendly, and gave us excellent service. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a great dining experience. You definitely get your monies worth here. I can't wait fr my next visit to Courtney, so I can return to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went to this restaurant the other day with my mom to celebrated mothers day extremely late. She had an appointment that made us get to the restaurant right at two (they close from 2-4 between lunch and dinner). We asked the server if we were too late, she hesitated for a second then said "No, of course not. Have a seat."

We ordered appetizers and drinks to start. I ordered crab cakes based on some peoples comments on TripAdvisor, and I wasn't disappointed. They were delicious. Very crabby, if that makes sense. Lots of crab meat in big chunks that tasted very fresh. Our server was very attentive and friendly even though she could have been put out by out late arrival.

For mains we ordered the prawn basket and seafood linguine. Both we delicious and very well portioned. All the seafood tasted very fresh and the sauces used were a great accompaniment to the dishes. They had these sun dried Moroccan black olives that were some of the best olives I've ever tasted. We had the creme brule for desert which was tasty, but earned my only critique of the meal. The hard sugar on the top of the dessert was a little too thick, but that's splitting hairs.

All in all was a great meal and dinning experience in general. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Freedomless