Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Courtenay
Kelowna
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in a two room amily suite with my father-in-law. The room was great, it had a fridge, sink, and microwave. This hotel offers a hot breakfast with your stay, which was excellent. I would definitely recommend staying here and will again.

• Stayed July 2013
Jauline, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Comox Valley! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to post a review about your experience at our property. The staff and management are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to our property again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed here when it was just new, last year? We were enroute to a wedding in Campbell River. Only negative I had against the property was that it advertised a wonderful waterslide. My young sons were terrified to go in it, because it relies on sunlight. The whole waterslide area was so dark, that we could barely see the steps to get to the top. We were using the facilities well before the pool/waterslide was to close for the night. My sons were so disappointed as this was to have been a highlight of our trip for them.

We have rebooked for this year, so hopefully they'll get some daylight waterslide time...if nothing has changed.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are quieter, higher floors have better view of the estuary. If you're going f...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Edmonton, Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed one night on business. Booked a standard king room and to my surprise the room was a suite. Fridge, microwave, sofa bed. The king bed was in a separate room. The bathroom was large and modern.

This hotel is clean and well maintained. Although I didn't use the fitness facility I checked it out. It's average - typically small with a few cardio machines. I didn't use the pool.

Check in and check out were seamless. The location of the hotel is decent. Relatively close to amenities. Most everything one would require is within walking distance and certainly an easy drive.

Staff were pleasant and helpful. I am a frequent customer of this chain and would recommend this location to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: King suite is remarkable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed there for 2 Noghts during 2013 BC Bike Race. Was traveling with Daughter and Grand Son there offered me the Family Suite. Was very comfy we also enjoyed the Water Slide and Pool. They also have a nice Free Breakfast. See you next year.

• Stayed June 2013
Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

King suite was wonderful... Definitely worth the extra money. We have two young kids, they had great cribs available for N/C and the kids slept in the living room. TV in the king room, so we could relax while the babies slept. The pool was pretty small and cold... But it was summer, so we went out instead! No complaints, we'll be back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I'm a little late writing this review but never the less Better Late Than Never.For business I spend 6 to 9 months a year on the road. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Courtenay BC for 13 weeks. During my stay I consistantly received 6 star service. Every staff member i encountered exceeded my expectations.Many thanks to the entire staff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Holiday Inn Express is generally my go-to hotel chain for an affordable, consistent stay. On this business trip, the hotel was recommended by my company as it was close to my business destination. As a frequent HIE guest, I didn't object.

Not only did this location not fail me, but it exceeded my expectations. This beautiful new property surpasses all other HIE properties I've stayed at. My suite was clean and spacious with great amenities. The small kitchen area with mini fridge would be great for a longer stay.

The staff were friendly, and check in was efficient. Would absolutely return to this location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Courtenay
Old House Hotel & Spa
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Travelodge Courtenay BC
Travelodge Courtenay BC
#6 of 9 in Courtenay

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW? Share your experiences!