Just stayed here for two nights with a group of 16 guys for an annual golf tourney. To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. Beautiful, spacious new rooms, with very nice furnishings, dark wood cabinetry and granite counters in bathroom and kitchenette type area with microwave, small fridge and coffee maker. New flat screen tvs 42 inch and very comfortable beds and pillows. Linens and towels were top shelf quality too. The hotel also provides a free breakfast with many options to choose from both hot and cold in a spacious, very clean and nicely finished large VIP room with a 60 inch flat screen tv on the wall. The service here was over the top as well with staff members driving us in the hotel van and in one instance the persons own private vehicle to restaurants and nightspots so we did not have to incur the costs of taxis ! Amazing! The hotel also allowed us the use of the VIP breakfast room for our tournament functions including poker in to the wee hours of the night. The hotel is also conveniently located close to a number of restaurants, coffee shops and services and not far from downtown. All of this for $110 a night! Can't say enough good things about this place. Will definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Comox Valley! Our friendly service oriented staff are dedicated to providing you with a memorable experience that will leave a lasting impression. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Comox Valley is the newest property in the Courtenay/ Comox area with the Comox Valley's only in-hotel waterslide. Our convenient location is ideal for corporate guests. Inquire about holding your next meeting in our lovely Seaview Boardroom, or prepare for that next big presentation in our 24 hour business center where we welcome you to take advantage of the self serve complimentary fax and photocopy services. Naturally we offer complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in all of our guestrooms and throughout the entire hotel. Leisure guests and families love our amenities! Stay Smart with our free hot breakfast buffet, focus on fitness in our 24 hour fitness center, or make a splash in our family oriented indoor pool with waterslide and spacious hot tub. All of our beautifully appointed guestrooms feature HD TV on 32" multi-media televisions, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and hairdryer with the majority of our guestrooms featuring stellar mountain or ocean views. We invite you to keep cool and get out of the summer heat in our air conditioned guestrooms, or curl up under our warm and cozy deluxe comfort bedding collection on a blustery winter’s day. Whatever the season, The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Comox Valley has your comfort in mind!The Comox Valley is nestled in the scenic splendor of Forbidden Plateau and the Comox Glacier. Visitors to the Comox Valley often enjoy hitting the slopes for an exhilarating ski or snowboard adventure on Mount Washington, kayaking in the Straights of Georgia, or hiking in the vast pristine wilderness that surrounds us.So, for your next trip to Vancouver Island let us welcome you to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Comox Valley in the heart of British Columbia's "Adventure Playground." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Courtenay Comox Valley Sw
- Holiday Inn Express Courtenay
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW Vancouver Island, Canada