“sips and eats”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Victoria, Canada
“sips and eats”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I were on a week end trip to Courtnay and had 2 places recommended to us, Tita's was one of them.
The margarita's are AMAZING!!! They use fruit that is in season (for me it was mango) definitly order the 1/2liter or even liter, one is not enough. We were able to sit on the deck which was beautiful, my only complaint unfortunately was the food.... very meh? forgetable. The didhes sound great in the menu, there was nothing that really stood out for us, kinda bland, (go figure it's mexican)
My overall experience is I would probably go again it was still a pleasant experience.

• Visited May 2012

Seattle, Washington
“awesome food and funky room”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

this mexican restaurant is the place to eat in Courtenay. the food is fantastic

Visited May 2012
1 Thank bigdog71
Kelowna, Canada
“Best Mex in Van Island”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

to my knowledge, this is probably the best mexican restaurant on the island. While they do not serve Micheladas, they have a selection of items on the menu that you do not see very often outside Mexico like Tamales.
We have been there a few times and we were always extremely pleased.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank encamping
Canada
“You gotta like cilantro”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

A group of us went and everything had cilantro in it, from the salad, soup and the main courses, two of the 5 people commented about it while we ate. It is over crowded and in the summer time it gets very hot inside, and outdoor you deal with the wasps.

• Visited June 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Over-rated, bland terrible food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I head this restaurant was good many years ago,
but in my few recent visits, the food was terrible.

• Visited July 2011