“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was very flavourful. Somewhat plain but cosy atmosphere with an open kitchen. Great service. Thai food is never cheap, but decent portions for the price and wine by the glass was relatively cheap.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Been here on a couple of occasions and can not find the value or worth of this food. The food is quite tasty, but definitely is not worth the price considering the small portions.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I saw this place from the main road and it didn't look that appealing from the front. However as I pulled around to the parking lot, it totally changed my first opinion. As I walked up to the door I noticed the open sign was off and the hours said something like closed at 8:30. It was already after 9PM but I saw some people still dining and staff at the front desk so I tried my luck.

They staff was awesome and accommodated me, a spicy Pad Thai to go and a beer on the patio while I waited. Just awesome service and great food.

2  Thank rob m
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great food, spiced just the way you like it! Portions that lasted us into the next day... which made for a spicy lunch, but well worth it!

1  Thank LeenerMcMahon
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I ate here in July 2012. We picked the restaurant because we like Thai food and it had an outdoor patio. The view wasn't great (although there was a funnily active calico cat that was fun to watch), but the patio was very pleasant and the food was very good. My green curry chicken was delicious and just the right amount of spicy (meaning pretty spicy). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wanted Thai food in Courtenay.