“Large portions served piping hot.”

Apollo Ristorante & Steak House
Ranked #70 of 99 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had the Veal Parmesan and I enjoyed every bite the salad bar that came with the meal was good also.My wife had the Spanakopita that comes with a fresh Greek Salad, She also enjoyed every bite...The meal with 2 beers was under $50 ...again good in my book.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ordered pick up to take back to the hotel: spanakopita was "tired" and a little too mushy while the moussaka was over-cooked. While I didn't eat in I must say the decor also looks a little tired and certainly dated. Unless you must have Greek food this one is a pass.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I was thrilled that they would make a fresh Greek Salad, without some ingredients, so I could eat it! The Spanakopita was a nice size, but it lacked a bit of flavour, maybe more feta, as I put some in from my salad and it was much improved! The service was great tooo!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went as a family of 5 for the greek food, waitress was very friendly and recommended the souvlaki and moussaka but I don't know why. Chicken souvlaki had no flavour and moussaka was dried out, burnt béchamel sauce covered in parmesan cheese-never had that before and my only conclusion was it was there to hide the burnt spots. The rice served with both meals tasted old and was dry like it was reheated. Regular greek salad contained too much oil and had to be returned but the greek salad Horiatiki was good. Filet mignon was ordered as medium and came well done with no flavour, had to eat it with HP sauce to add flavour. Overall, nothing we ordered was as it should have been, was overpriced for what we received and we would never go back.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

2nd time I've eaten at this restaurant and have had good service both tomes with a friendly waitress who was quick and checked in on me often. The prices are reasonable and the food portions are huge. They have a large menus with lots of choices.