“Fantastic place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cranbrook
Elizabeth Lake Lodge
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Cranbrook
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I highly recommend Elizabeth Lake Lodge. George, the owner, is amazing! He made us feel welcome, making sure we had everything we needed for our stay. We will be back. Unbelievable value! It is the place to stay in Cranbrook.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 1, 2013

While on a cycling tour I have had the opportunity to visit this property a number of times and without exception, this is a wonderful, inviting property, with very warm and friendly staff. From the warm greeting and tour by George, Rachel and their sons, which included a special gift from the boys, to the very well appointed rooms, and bathrooms, beautiful decor and top end bedding, meticulously clean, how could you go wrong! A quiet, comfy sleep second to none!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Based on the many positive comments on Trip Advisor followed by the delightful chat I had with George during the time I reserved our room, I was looking forward to our first visit to the Elizabeth Lake Lodge & RV Park. Upon arrival, my husband and I received a warm and friendly welcome from George, who took the time to show us our room and all the amenities. The room was spotless, well appointed and very comfortable. George was very attentive to our needs upon our late arrival. He is truly an asset and a great ambassador for Cranbrook. The Lodge is charming in so many ways. We highly recommend this accommodation and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have just spent six weeks touring Alberta, BC, Washington and Oregon. Of its type, Elisabeth Lake Lodge was the nicest overall accommodation we stayed at. Spotlessly clean, well equipped with very helpful owners.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

my family stayed at ELL last night on our way to Kelowna, with my 2 yr old. We were pleased with the aver all experience. Room was nicely done, comfy and very clean. Staff is very friendly and supportive. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This boutique style lodge offers the best beds, quiet rooms, super friendly staff and a mini-golf on site.

Check in your room or with reception for the pillow you like to sleep on, this is real 5-star service!

We would love to have a place like that everywhere we travel. I guess this says it all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here since it was rated number one, and know I know why. Completely refurbished, nice location, and super friendly staff. Very comfortable and a very reasonable price.
Since originally booking I thought I should have a work space. They moved me to the ground floor with a work space accommodating my needs right away.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranbrook
6 mi away
#2 of 5 in Kimberley
Sandman Inn Cranbrook
Sandman Inn Cranbrook
#14 of 18 in Cranbrook

Been to Elizabeth Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!