All reviews room was clean front desk coffee pot fridge and microwave would stay here again we've stayed motel gal bc rates highway bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Stayed here 2 nights recently found the property to be very well maintained and clean. The owners were very accommodating as we needed a cot and let us use it at no extra charge! I would stay here again anytime!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2018

To get to the property, there is one entrance to the frontage road at the Toyota dealership. The owner told me that I could also exit at the other end of the frontage road, at the traffic light. But I guess he didn’t notice the big concrete planters blocking that end of the frontage road!

The room was comfortable, BUT, the wall between washer so thin, I could hear every word of conversation. And even though I had hung the “Please do not disturb “ sign — housekeeping felt it was necessary to open my door, “just in case.” Not cool.....

No coffee maker or hair blow dryer. Coffee in lobby is only until 10:30 am - Keurig pods, only a handful doled out — the rest are in manager’s office.

Room tip: Upstairs, end room
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Brown water that smells like sewage for tap and shower, worst room service I've seen -dirty bed sheets, no clean towels for days, snooped through my belongings AND over charged Visa card. 5k for 3 weeks!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank iSource S
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stayed one night on our way through to Grand Forks. Our request for a ground level room was no problem, we were on our motorcycle so wanted quick access. Nice clean room, and the fellow at the front desk was very helpful when we had wifi trouble and needed a blow dryer. Continental breakfast with coffee, fruit, toast and oatmeal. We were worried about noise from the highway as we sat with the door open for a few hours just to enjoy the sunshine, but once we closed the door the room was very quiet. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SalR5
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This may be an older motel with exterior doors but it is one of the cleanest places we have been in, front desk was friendly, and beds were very comfortable. The only thing I can say negative is the old style room keys which just don't seem as secure as newer card access.

Date of stay: July 2017