Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Almo Court Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
$54
$77
$136
Hotels.com
Lazy Bear Lodge(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
$57
Travellers Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
$62
Model A Inn(Cranbrook)
$74
All reviewsfront deskomelette stationgames roomomelette barhockey teamchocolate treatsburritooutdoor poolroom was cleanfree breakfasttwo night staychocolate barhot breakfastfirst floorpleasant staynew ownersstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We stayed here early August of 2009. It was nicer than expected. We had to switch rooms because of a weird smell in the first one, but they tried hard to accommodate. Was annoyed that they canceled their continental breakfast because of the long weekend - wish we would have received a discount.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I am writing this from my room at Days Inn Cranbrook. It is too hot to do much else. The A/C is tempermental at best. The spa is out of order, the restaurant is closed, the odor when you first walk in the front door is awful, the ice machine was relocated to the second floor (the front desk person must not have known this when she told us it was at the end of the hall), the room is TINY and so so HOT! There are piles of black garbage bags stacked right by the back entrance doors and I wonder if that is contributing to the smell. I would NEVER stay here again. I would move now but we were too tired to do anything else tonight.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2009

The hotel is very nice. Parking a bit tight. The room was very clean as the hallways & lobby.
The first minute I checked in, I asked "how are you?" The gal's comments were, I have sunburn and I have to work today and I haven't had a holiday in 3 years. So I wished her a nice evening and went to my room. I opened my door and was hit with 30 degree temperature. I found out moments later, the central air conditioning for the building was out of order. Cranbrook that day was 28 degrees. I called the front desk (the gal who didn't want to work that day) delivered a fan to my room. So I guess other than the fan not a lot could have been done to resolve this situation. So at check out the next morning I asked "how are you? she said she'd feel better at 3 o clock when she gets off work. If booking this hotel check out the air conditioning first. Interesting to check out the July 19th 2007 review regarding this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2009

Cranbrook is a city with an incredibly beautiful setting, but the city itself is not particularly appealing. The first view of the city for most visitors is the very dismal strip of car lots, shopping malls, and fast food restaurants, and this is where most of the hotels are, including the Days Inn. However, the interior of this hotel was completely renovated in the last couple of years when it became a Days Inn, and I was pleasantly surprised by the clean, modern lobby, hallways, and rooms. The rooms are not fancy, but everything is new and tastefully done. The Prestige Inn is perhaps a higher quality hotel, but I've had one or two bad experiences there with excessive noise from neighbouring rooms and a front desk unwilling to do anything about it. I've stayed in Cranbrook a lot, at many different hotels, and at present I'd have to say the Days Inn is the best combination of value and comfort.

Stayed: February 2009
1  Thank MtSwansea
Reviewed July 31, 2008

We stayed here with our 3 kids in early July for 1 night while passing through. From the outside the hotel looks old with a"Beer Store" attached. The inside is all renovated and looks really nice. The rooms are also nice but the outdoor pool was freezing. On the flip side, the indoor hottub was way too hot and people were complaining about it. I The front desk people were nice but this hotel dosn't have much in the way of extas like a free breakfast. I thought this hotel worked for us for one night but I would not stay there again if I was planning on staying for a while.

Stayed: July 2008