“Great food, confusing location”

Smokey Bro's BBQ & Grill
Ranked #44 of 99 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Description: Here at Smokey Bro's we take food seriously. We have a wide selection and we make everything from scratch. Gourmet mouthwatering burgers, Maui Ribs, melt in your mouth maple drizzled Wild Salmon Burger, homemade Chicken Burgers, our home made pulled pork is "to die for" along with the homemade coleslaw that comes with it. We've got our Famous Bacon Cheddar Smokey, Fish Tacos, homemade chicken fingers... and that's not even getting into our big list of gourmet specialty fries, all home made from scratch. Made with home cut fries cut fresh to order. Come down to see for yourself what real food for real people looks like. Huge portions, quality food, great prices.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I looked online for some good bbq joints in the area, found this one and when I put it in my gps, found it was a trailer in the harley davidson parking lot!
Great food tho, lots of options and the cook took pride in the creations.

Will definitely return.

1  Thank Kyle R

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Some friends of mine and I stopped in there let's just say we were all so glad that we did I had the maple glazed salmon burger holy crap was it huge my buddy had the Triple P pulled pork poutin wow what a creation that was phenomenal best thing was it was topped off with a homemade apple honey yogurt coleslaw my friend's girlfriend decided to put down a double bro burger witch is two 6 oz patties topped with four pieces of bacon on each Pattie and a thick piece of cheddar plus we all split a large chili cheese fries and they were phenomenal topped off with some nice sour cream and fried smoky is on the very top holy cow.It was so good that we decided to buy 2 $20 gift cards which I thought was really cool the fact that they have gift cards. Smoky bros is a must try at least once this summer you try it once I guarantee you'll be back

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Smokey Bro's BBQ & Grill - 2 sliders (you choose any 2 from the menu), comes with fries.
Chose the pulled pork slider and the bacon-cheddar one. Pulled pork with sweet apple coleslaw piled onto a grilled mini bun - delicious combination of flavors; bacon/cheddar burger slider, made from ground prime rib, no fillers - just the patty itself would be a tasty treat - with maple smoked bacon and real cheddar cheese, well, you just don't find food like that anymore. Got the fresh, made to order fries poutine'd. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank duma55mom
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stopped by for lunch. Great food, great service, large portions and friendly atmosphere. Will be making Smokey Bro's a regular place to grab a bite.

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I happened to be driving by, saw it, and decided to try it. i got a burger, and it was the best burger I had in a long time. It wasnt dripping fat, and i decided then and there that when i wanted a burger i would not go to mcdonalds, where they dont speak english, or anyplace else. Well done !!

1  Thank Aline B