“Best Airport Restaurant”
Review of Pickled Bean Cafe - CLOSED

Pickled Bean Cafe
Description: Real food at an airport??? GET OUT! Cook-to-order food by a friendly couple. Locals come by to banter and are on a first name basis. Home made pie, buttermilk biscuits, and other goodies. Oh - and they make a mean chicken schnitzel. Did I mention this is a cafe in an airport?! (Cranbrook, BC Airport) I feel like someone restored part of my humanity!
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This place is a jewel. I travel everywhere for business and I always look forward to breakfast at the Pickled Bean Cafe. The cafe is comfortable and the food is great. Service is very friendly and a real treat to help get through a long day's travel.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Who would have thought an airport would have better home cooked food than anything in the city? Dean & Angel are fantastic and so is the food. Best homemade soup around. Everyone should be so lucky to get a delayed flight in Cranbrook!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Whenever we feel like going for a drive around Cranbrook and Kimberley, we stop by for lunch or dinner at the airport. The owners and staff are super friendly and service is quick and excellent. My favourites are the homemade soup and the desert.
Also it was great to go for a short drive friday evening for a drink with live music.