“Slow Service and Bland Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rickys all day Grill
Ranked #45 of 99 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Dropped in about 8 pm on a Friday night. The service was very slow and wasn't accurate. Not impressed. As a result, we stayed away from any other Rickys on our two week trip.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great portions, good service, great taste, and great price for BREAKFAST. We were seated right away. Hot coffee served by a charming, "good morning" type waitress. I ordered the Waffle Breakfast - 3 eggs done perfectly, 3 bacon, 3 sausage, 1/2 a Belgian waffle, and delicious shredded hashbrowns. It was a filling and satisfying breakfast, never knew Ricky's had breakfast. I would completely recommend this place for a hardy breakfast and I will for sure be going back for breakfast when travelling.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had great blueberry pancakes and my husband had an omlette. Good service, reasonable prices, clean and best of all, good food.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We just had dinner here, and lets just say that this place was not very good. The food was alright, but nothing to write home to. I had the pesto fettuccine, that had tons of oil in it. The other people had some burger, that looked like it had no sauce on it. The biggest complaint I have about our meal, is the service. We never got offered a refill on our drinks. We had to ask for refills, and even after we asked no body got the right drinks. The other problem was that the food took a good hour to come out. All in all I don't think we will be back to the establishment anytime soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food was really good as well as the service. Nothing bad to say about it. I've been here a few times and never been disappointed.