“Great Indian Food”

Spice Hut Indian Cuisine.
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Spice Hut is an Authentic Indian Restaurant that features popular East Indian Cuisine. Our Chefs all share a great amount of first hand experience with this type of ethnic dining. Each locations has its very own Tandoori Oven, and all of our recipes are made from scratch, providing the richest tastes!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Samosas were the best I've tasted for a long time. My wife's Tandoori Chicken Tikka was plentiful and very tasty. I had the Chicken Jalfrezi (Medium strength) which, for me, was a little under-spiced, but very well-cooked.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great service, great food, great value.

We split an order between us and the portions were just right. The flavours were perfect.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Service was friendly and quick. Food was served hot. Good menu choice. Our meals were delicious. Decor of restaurant done very nicely.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Restaurant is in a shopping mall next to a supermarket. Superb food . Great value for money. Friendly service.

1  Thank SpudG
Reviewed July 1, 2013

It was so nice to find such excellent food in Cranbrook. If you aren't sure what to get, try a little bit of everything. The naan is absolutely fantastic, the korma, samosas, pakora, and butter chicken were the best I've ever had. I look forward to being back in Cranbrook so I can eat there again!

1  Thank Lindsey M