“good, hot, but $$$$”
Review of Ric's Lounge & Grill - CLOSED

Ric's Lounge & Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse, Bar, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Vancouver BC Area, Canada
“good, hot, but $$$$”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

food was prepared very well. Very hot very quick but pricey for the region

Visited January 2012

Cranbrook, Canada
“Fantastic Appies and Drinks”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I have been to this Ric's a number of times, all of which have been good. The last time I went, it was a work function and our service was supreme. Our drinks were always full and the table full of appetizers we ordered were wonderful. We all left happy. I will go back, next time with my girlfriends though.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Miriam D
Penticton, Canada
“Soggy Pizza and Non-Homemade Corn Chips”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This Ric's Grill is located in the Prestige Hotel - Worst meal and service in a long time. Due to a previous visit at another location, I decided to order a pizza, thinking there was less chance of disappointment... I was wrong. Pizza was soggy and undercooked. I sent it back with the server and he even mentioned that he had the same pizza the night before and was also disappointed! I was shocked. Anyway, he then asked if I wanted something else, so I ordered the "Fresh cut tortilla chip Nachos" ..... and once again they could not get it right. The menu is a lie if they think tri-coloured nacho chips out of a bag are "Fresh Cut" . Cheese was half melted.

During our entire meal the teenage cooks regularly came out of the kitchen to see who was winning the MMA Fight on TV.

After two poor visits to Ric's Grill and even writing into the Head Office (With no response) I will never again eat at this chain of restaurants.

• Visited February 2011
Cranbrook, Canada
“Ab solutely LOVE their made-from-scratch food”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Been going to Ric's lounge since it opened and we all know there are problems for the first year or so getting that quality staff in place with such a small staff pool as Cranbrook has. Their food is excellent and I know it is all made from scratch and there isn't even a microwave in the kitchen. Really friendly staff who try very hard to make sure you walk out with a good customer experience and if there are the inevitable problems, make every effort to fix and ensure that you come back again. Well done for a new restaurant, Ric's.

• Visited November 2011
jacupidio
“Way off the mark.”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The food at this Ric's is always terrible. It shouldn't be so bad as Ric's is a chain. The Ric's I have dined at in Calgary, AB is quite good, but this one is never good. The kitchen always seems to mess up the simplest of menu items and the price is too high for the quality you get. My advice, skip Ric's and eat at Hot Shots which is located in the same building Ric's is in. Hot Shots offers a much better meal for your money and never diappoints!

Visited October 2011