“Best steak in Cranbrook”

Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ny steak is the best in Cranbrook. Service was great.
The steak was very good, exactly as I ordered it and very tasty.
Waitress was very polite and kind eventhough it was a busy night.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I usually don't bother with restaurant reviews, because I think everyone's tastes are so different, it's pointless to talk about flavor, presentation, etc. Also, I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to food. I'm happy if it's good value (even if it's crappy food and there's a lot of it), and I'm happy if it's very well-crafted food, (even if the portions are small and it's spendy).

What I abhor is terrible service or being bamboozled. Come to Mr. Mikes Steakhouse in Cranbrook if you like being bamboozled.

I ordered the steak sandwich. The waitress warned me, as she put the plate down, that the plate was really hot. She was right...hot of the of microwave. Even the garnish was hot, even the pickle slice on the side was hot.

And yet, the fries were not piping hot. I sent the fries back, and had no problem getting hot, freshly microwaved replacements.

I then cut into the steak to check done-ness. It was underdone. It was also very small for the price and was lost on the bun. So the entire plate went back, and the steak came back to me, microwaved to beyond done-ness.

I paid a lot of money for a small amount of microwaved, and re-microwaved food; thus, this review.

P.S. The steak was tough.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had margareta`s before our mike burgers and the waitress spilled my husbands all over us,not on purpose,she felt very bad so they took some money off our bill.The burgers were delicious,the service was great,we would go back.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

After a long day of travelling we enjoyed a nice meal here. Lots of variety on menu and something for everyone.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have previously given this restaurant a good write up but having returned recently I found the food & service weren't quite as good. The food was OK, not great, warm not hot, the service was lack lustre & seemed to much trouble for anybody to serve us let alone look enthusiastic. The meal was a long time coming. When the appetizer did arrive it was immediately followed by the main course which was squashed on to the table because we still had the appetizer. When I asked for it to be taken away & brought back when we had finished our first course I was given the impression this was way too much trouble of course when it did return it was dried out. This was not a busy day midweek around 6:30 & the staff weren't exactly rushed. I think I will look for somewhere else.