“Predictable but not outstanding”

Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have been here several times when visiting Cranbrook. The food is ok, services is reasonable. It is a sold average place to eat.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Sunday nite we arrived for supper. Lots of parking was available. We had our choice of a booth or a table. We chose a comfy booth. The restaurant was clean, tidy and modern. Kristy our waitress. was polite and very efficient. The menu had a wide range to select from and prices to match. Our meal was quickly served which was tasty and enjoyable. The restrooms were clean and well maintained.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was in town on business and arrived just 15 minutes before closing time. I was surprised that I was even going to be seated as they were clearly starting to clear up for the night. There was no one else in the place. When I asked if I could still order some food the response was absolutely. I ordered a steak that was wonderful and a beer. I never felt the least bit rushed and was treated wonderfully by the staff. I will definitely be back when I can spend more time, and I will bring my friends.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The staff were friendly, professional, and prompt. I ordered the Pulled Pork Salad, which was one of the best salads I have had in a long time. The ingredients were fresh, the dressing just right, and the pulled pork was succulent, tender and tantalizingly sweet.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went here after checking in to our hotel.
Service was good,food came out to the table pretty quick.
For 2 it was around $80.00