Tripadvisor
Cranbrook

“Your taste buds will come alive !”

Family Thai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Family Thai is a great place to take someone want to impress. The flavour options are amazing on all dishes. Curry , sweet n sour , brown rice , they have it all Great service and good portions. Spice level is your choice Don’t miss it !

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We find Family Thai to be the most authentic restaurant in the area. Ingredients and broths are outstanding. Service is wonderful and friendly. Nice to go to place and be appreciated as well as get great food.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I'm in absolute love with the food here! I will be back 110%. The Gang Kiew Wan is something dreams are made of! Thanks to the reviews here I thought I'd check it out since it was across the street from my hotel, and this place has stolen my heart.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

I am working my way through the menu. Perfect so far. Very friendly. Great service. Any spice level you wish.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

I've come to Cranbrook many times in past 5 years and am regretful that I never tried this place sooner. The name & exterior are not alluring at all but the food is amazing! The beef in the noodle soup is tender and delicious, the broth is rich & flavourful; the green curry made my taste buds dance with pleasure; the drunken noodles are bursting with yumminess!!! And food came out surprisingly quick for how busy it was in there at lunch time. I will definitely return with more friends to enjoy the happiness their food brought me

Date of visit: October 2019