“Tasty and reasonably priced”
Review of Allegra Restaurant

Allegra Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Allegra Restaurant specializes in Mediterranean fine dining with a seasonal changing menu. The open kitchen atmosphere allows patrons to watch the chef prepare meals. An extensive wine, beer and martini list completes a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went with family and everyone enjoyed their meals. They were very accommodating as we reserved a table for 4 and showed up with 6!
I had the spaghetti with lemon and prosciutto and it was delicious.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This little boutique restaurant serves up a great menu, superlative customer service, and a great selection of vino.

The menu is very extensive with a variety of appetizers, tapas, entries, desserts, wine, spirits, and coffee. There menu is matched by the service of the staff. They are very welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive to the needs of the customer.

The ambience is great. it is a nice little boutique shop in an area of the city you wouldn't expect. Don't be fooled; it is an awesome spot for a great meal, service, and friends.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We spent an afternoon and night in Cranbrook with no particular plan. It is Father's Day so I wanted something special for my husband. This was a tiny but great find thanks to TA (our hotel also had a brochure). We had a fabulous dinner. My husband had the fresh pasta and I opted for the chicken Venuto (?) after studying the menu and trying to narrow all the wonderful choices down. Our server was excellent and quite informative about the area and some additional recommendations. I am sorry I did not recall her name! I would happily eat here every evening if we stayed, or if we came back and recommend it for anyone else coming through. The chef and owner gave us a friendly wave and thanks on the way out. What a lovely place.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We took our daughter and school aged grandsons out for an unhurried meal of Chef Thomas's fine food. Allegra is their favourite restaurant, and all of us came away having enjoyed our meal and our time together. Our server was excellent as well and made some helpful suggestions regarding our meal choices. Even though it was a Wednesday night the place was full, so we were happy we'd made a reservation. Besides enjoying the delicious food, I appreciated that the restaurant was not noisy. All five of us could hear each other as we shared some special family time while enjoying a special meal.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I had home made pasta (you have to pay a little more for it but so worth it). It was basil fettuccine with chicken and Italian sausage, zucchini, onions, red peppers in a creamy sauce. A little spicy but not much. Very tasty. Home made bread to start was a nice touch. Servers were amazing and friendly. A nice small cozy place to eat. Great for a date or celebration. Reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend it.