“Fresh & Friendly”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Cranbrook, Canada
“Fresh & Friendly”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been a fan of Hot Shots for years. The café menu is great. I would recommend the wraps & salads as well as the baked goods and OF COURSE the specialty coffees. The Thai food is wonderful and fresh. Overall great place to visit with friends and enjoy a good meal or snack.

• Visited January 2013

Airdrie, Canada
“Great coffee”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A friend brought me here! I loved it! I'm a hard core Tim Hortons fan but the atmosphere was so awesome I went back later with my husband lol they could use to offer wifi tho!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AngelaDLethbridge_
Cranbrook, Canada
“Great place!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I had yellow curry, it was very good. My husband had a panini he said it was good as well. Very friendly, pleasant staff and wonderful service. I heard the coffee is great, but I haven't tried it yet. Next time.

Prince George, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I eat breakfast and lunch here when I'm on business and pleasure in Cranbrook. The food is great, the staff are always smiling and the prices are very reasonable. Infact it's cheaper to get breakfast here than it is at McDonalds!

Visited September 2012
Cranbrook, BC
“You won't get tired of this place.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Hot Shots is always good. A great place to meet friends for coffee or lunch. Friendly service always, a good menu, Thai and Canadian, specialty drinks. Pretty noisy but adds to the atmosphere of being hip and casual.

Visited November 2012