“Well done, Cranbrook!”

Frank's Steak & Schnitzel Haus
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Went to this place with my family living in Cranbrook- and must say I was pleasantly surprised!! Great steak and schnitzel--and quite reasonable prices considering the huge variety available on their Friday night buffet. I'd only caution that people go here with a big appetite- as smaller appetites will not find value out of the enormous portions available. Good service and very thorough...not sure why Cranbrook's gone so long without a place like this!

1  Thank Banffperson

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The staff was quite friendly and nice. The food was very good and really A LOT of food. The place was a little dark inside (to my taste). We felt comfortable and satisfied. It's a little pricy, though.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I were in Cranbrook for the night for business and stumbled upon Frank's. Were pleasantly surprised by the lovely surroundings and our great waitress (we sat in the lounge.) We had the Cordon Bleu Schnitzel, the tossed salad with amazing homemade garlic dressing, garlic prawns and stuffed mushroom caps. Everything was DELICIOUS! Only complaint was it was waaay too much food (which is not a bad thing, made for great leftovers.) Definitely get your money's worth! The garlic prawns were some of the biggest I had ever seen. We will be telling all our friends about our wonderful meal at Frank's. Thank you!

2  Thank StephRgh
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Well worth your time. Very good assortment of food, service has always been excellent. The chicken schnitzel was a favourite

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We went here for valentines day with a couple of friends. We made a reservation a few weeks prior. We had to wait for our table for 45 min. I just don't feel that when you go to the trouble of reserving you should have to wait that long,I didn't mind waiting for our meal as we were in great company. The food was good no complaints there for sure...Service could have been better as well.