“beef souvlaki boring”

Cuisines: Pizza
Vancouver, Canada
“beef souvlaki boring”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

first time at this restaurant for take out beef souvlaki. first disappointment when I got home was that there was no pita bread, just 2" thick piece of garlic bread. Potato overcooked and dry, meat was tough, rice was nice but could go with steak nothing tasted greek except the tzatziki.
I won't order souvlaki again, even if it's a different meat. boring letdown.
Got better from Papa Georgio's take out!!

• Visited November 2012

“Dirty and Disgusting”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I won a gift card for this restraunt so me and my boyfriend decided to give it a try.
It looked really good when we got inside. Boy, was I wrong.
To start it was very quiet that night, but the waitress put us directly beside a loud family, then placed a couple more people thisclose to our table! Tables are so close, and restraunt was so quiet you could litterley hear evreything anyone said.
To start we ordered drinks, just simple iced-teas! When they finally arrived about 15 minutes later, my boyfriends had a chip of a fingernail on the lemon! It was disgusting.
I ordered baked lasagna, and he ordered a pizza. The waitress gave him a plate about 20 minutes before the food came, for his pizza. The plate had clearly not been washed (it had gross stains on it) so she brought "another one", I saw her just wipe the stains off onto her shirt!
When the food FINALLY arrived, there was a hair in my boyfriends pizza and my lasagna looked as if it had burst in the oven. Food was still okay though.
I went to use the bathrooms which were very clean, but messy from other customers.
Overall not a very good experience, and probaly won't be going back until alot of cleaning changes are made.

canada
“A gem in a small town”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

In a town full of pizza/Greek this one stands out far and ahead of the others. Newly reno'd, they been around for 30+ years and have a huge following of patrons.
The pizza is always great, the pastas and Greek dishes are done right. Service is spot-on and delivery always arrives hot.
Just can't go wrong here.

• Visited March 2012
Delta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it here”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We go to Niagra all the time. They recently updated the decor and the place looks great. The 2-1 spaghetti deal on Tuesdays is the best.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Bryce M
Vancouver, Canada
“Niagara Falls Restaurant in Ladner”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This busy restaurant has recently been renovated and it looks really good. The food here is very good and plentiful. This is a Greek family run restaurant offering typical Greek & Italian food. Pizza can be ordered for delivery as well. Some evening meals include their small but tasty salad bar. Reservations recommended for Friday and Saturday evenings.

2 Thank 2oldtourists