“no privacy!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Vancouver BC, Canada
“no privacy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food here not bad at all but their down fall is there is no privacy in the areas where you sit.
When you walk in everyone is staring at you while they eat and visa verse.
We just don't like the decor set up so we stopped going there.
As for the food, it's not bad but don't order the California Rolls as it's the worst I have ever tasted.

Visited December 2012

Delta, Canada
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been there many times and never disappointed. The sushi is fresh and the people are friendly. It's a staple in my household. My wife and kids all like it too.. not easy to find that in my household.

• Visited July 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
“Consistently great, time after time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have eaten at Maguro many times over the years and are impressed (over and over) by the wonderful menu. The service is efficient, which is fine, but the big item is the quality of the food and the excellence of its presentation. The restaurant can get crowded--yes--but you will be hard-pressed to find better sushi at a more reasonable price. We only wish we could eat there more often!

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver BC, Canada
“Food is pretty good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate at this place three different times and the food is not bad at all. The only negatives about this place is that when people are standing at the door, you really have no privacy. They need to correct this as Ladner and Tsawwassen is a small community and having your possible neighbors or friends staring at you when you are eating is a bit uncomfortable.
I might add that we ordered California roll once and won't order it again as it was very dry. When I mentioned it to the waitress, she said sorry and never saw her again.
I would still go there but the quality of food does not top GO GO Sushi.

• Visited January 2013
Ladner, British Columbia, Canada
“Great sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We eat here on a regular basis. The service is not fabulous but it rarely is at a sushi restaurant. However their sushi is amazing.... Especially the haru maki roll. I could eat that every day!!!!! They are always busy so we usually call ahead and do take out. I highly recommend this place!