“Consistently Good Food”

Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Surrey B.C.
“Consistently Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and myself went there for the umpteenth time last night and we remarked that it had been quite a while since our last visit and also that we had been negligent in not singing its praises until now. My wife has sampled calamari all over the world and simply states that this dish at the Greek Village rates among the best she has tasted. We were attended to and served by one of our favourite waitresses who always enhances our culinary experience. The prawn and scallop souvlaki is wonderfully prepared and presented to the point where I seldom digress from this seafood delight. If you want consistent, authentic Greek food this is the restaurant for you!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cricketerone

Surrey, Canada
“AAA for years in Delta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

An absolute favourite for our whole family for over 15 years. Chicken Souvlaki Special is consistently outstanding. Best lemon roasted potatoes I've ever tried. Keep trying other Greek Restaurants but have not found others that exceed food taste and service of this place

Surrey, Canada
“Roast lamb and Calamari dinners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Have had a lot of Greek food in the past years and this place definitely serves the best Calamari (not greasy) and both dinners served in good portions. Love the carrots and beans too. Have frequent this restaurant since the 90's. The roast lamb is absolutely yummy!

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Not a good representation of Greek food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Disappointing, it's not as good as what I remember. This place was here when I lived in the area about 20 years ago and the food tasted like it was that old! The chicken livers were way over cooked, the rice with the dry, over cooked Moussaka was under cooked and really wet, the spaghetti sauce had a strange taste and the pasta that came with the chicken parmesan tasted like it was old and re-heated and finally, the Spanakopita was far too salty and over cooked. Just not a good representation of Greek food. When we had a chance to tell the waitress of our complaints of the food, it didn't appear as if she told the kitchen and if she did, nothing was said or done about our complaints...... Oh, and the rats! We had a table beside a window, we counted three large rats running around in the planters on the sidewalk .... we didn't/couldn't finish our dinner. Since there were no offers to reduce the bill after our complaints we just paid and left.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank E N
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada
“North Delta Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I just love this place!!! My favorite is the Steak with rice/potato/carrots. The same staff have been there for years and greet you like family. I don't get there as often as I would like but am always happy when I do.

• Visited December 2012