“Nowhere near as good as it once was.”

Greek Village Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 216 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I used to go here quite a bit years ago. We went again last weekend, and was very disappointed. Just average everything. No great delicious flavours. Overpriced too, for such average food.The wine list could really use sprucing up. Only 2 selections of white and 2 of red, both cheap table wines. The rest you must buy a bottle. They would really benefit from offering alot better wines by the glass or 1/2 litre. Our waitress was a bit distracted at first, not overly helpful either, until it came to deliver the check, (and tip) then she poured on some niceness.
Won't be going back, when there are exceptional Greek restaurants in White Rock and Burnaby.
If we are paying a sitter like we did, we may as well travel further for awesome Greek food.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I've eaten here so many times I couldn't count. I usually request this place for my birthday, but we do usually to take out orders. Some of the girls serving you can be snooty and just not very friendly. Their Greek potato is soo lemony and delicious and mouth watering. I love the ample amount of veggies they give you with your entree and their tzatziki is delicious! The decor is very loud and very Greek but its actually quite nice and you feel like you've stepped away from surrey and into Greece. I highly recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Outstanding service from the friendly staff. Any dishes that I have tried here have been tasty and reasonably priced. Try the lamb shoulder, it melts in your mouth.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Have been going there for years since moving from Vancouver. The food is always consistent. Service is great, same staff for years. Nice decor.