“I'm a local”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Vancouver, Canada
“I'm a local”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Typical ice cream parlour type place. You can sit outside, but not very private, almost on the main street. Well known for their ice cream cakes for birthdays etc.

• Visited April 2013

Chilliwack, Canada
“First visit in years”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Okay for a quick lunch but my grilled chicken burger was nothing extra special...the gal at the counter was freindly and the peanut buster parfait was as good as I remembered from eons ago. :O)

Visited May 2013
Delta, Canada
“Cardboard. Re warmed burgers awash in yellow mustad”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I generally like DQ for their milkshakes until they dropped Blueberry!So I go in twice for the advertised grill burgers...honestly there was no line up and I waited for my so called fresh cooked grill burgers for a few minutes ( no prob for a fresh hot burger) however on both occasions days apart I received reheated burgers awash with mustard. Yek, one time I can accept, second time I won't be back, too bad I used to like their burgers and lent the blueberry shake.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!