“Bright and Shiney with Delish Indian Cuisine”
Review of Pinch of spice

Pinch of spice
Ranked #105 of 214 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American, Colombian, Indian, British, Canadian
Description: Pinch of Spice is a classy restaurant with authentic food. We live in the hearts of people.We offer unique dining experience to our customers by serving innovative cuisine cooked by our professional chefs that makes your mouth watery. Come on in and enjoy.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have a lot of Indian restaurants in the area so I wanted to try this new place. An Indian friend recommended it and it is by far, my new favorite place! Wednesday night was not busy at all, so the attentive staff were warm, friendly and made great recommendations. The restaurant itself is bright and baubley - with cozy booths, long tables, chandeliers, a water fall feature at the entry way, subtle Indian music in the background. My sister and I had pakoras, naan, aloo tikka, butter chicken, basmati rice, paneer tikka and everything was spectacular. The dishes came out quickly, steaming hot and well presented...the spices were not overwhelming but added heat and complexity to the tikka dish and the dipping sauces for the pakoras. We had more than enough for food and were stuffed. We enjoyed cold beer with our meals and had a great chat with our server. Highly recommend going here for a lovely night out - casual and funky hip place.

3  Thank BrenSask
There are newer reviews for Pinch of spice

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Beautiful décor, very clean, big menu and very good food. Not just another Indian restaurant that has popped up on Scott Rd. It's like the Keg of Indian restaurants, We didn't order much food though, as we were heading to a new years eve fondue party, so we can only speak of a few dishes The rice, very fluffy, butter chicken very flavourful, mutter paneer super rich sauce, delicious garlic naan,. my son had a mango lassi, which was delicious. The wine list is small, but good, I liked the choices. Service was great, our server even happily went back twice to be sure the wine I was ordering was what I wanted.
When you are first seated, you are served a complimentary order of warm papadam with a gorgeous creamy cilantro dipping sauce. What I really loved was something as simple as a towel. You all get a small plate with a condensed towel, and the server then pours water on each one ,it expands, and there you have a nice little wet towel. Nice touch! classy.
The music did get loud at times, but it was New years eve! It was fun,
Can't wait to go back and try a few new things that looked very good.

2  Thank wendymcd