Stayed the night before catching ferry to victoria. Our suite was great 2 tvs,nice and clean,pet friendly even got a free pet bowl and cookies for her. Only a things to know the water for bath takes a long time to fill and shower is small and no room service. This hotel also has a great continental breakfast. At $150 a night was great. I would stay again and restaurant was awesome try key lime pie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tsawwassen Hotel offers 90 large suites with complimentary breakfast, complimentary high-speed wireless internet, complimentary underground parking and over height vehicle parking, microwaves and mini fridges in all guest rooms, an indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna, a fitness center and special rates for our weekly and monthly kitchen suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Tsawwassen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Tsawwassen Hotel Delta
- The Coast Tsawwassen Hotel