All reviewscontinental breakfastbrown's social houseferry terminalyogurtunderground parkinggreat place to stayseparate bedroomnext morningsitting areastarbucks coffeewould definitely stay here againboundary bayrestaurant next doorcomfortable hotelsocial clubconvenient locationcoffee table
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We, like most guests I'd think, stayed at the Coast Tsawwassen only for one night before taking a ferry the next day. The rooms were a bit dated and dark, but clean and the beds were very comfortable. The service was very friendly and attentive, the complimentary continental breakfast a nice touch. Good value for money, I would come back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TsawwassenInn, Director of Sales at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Hi Thomas! Thanks for your note - we appreciate it! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay - we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

we only were in this hotel for about 8 hours, just to sleep.
We arrived quite late in the evening and left early for the first ferry to victoria.

Friendly service at the front desk, a nice room (big! with a living room/kitchen like (no real kitchen but like a microwave,...), a corridor with the bath room, and then the bed room), clean...
So everything we needed.

I liked the fact that breakfast was ready at 6; so we grabbed a muffin and a coffee to enjoy it in the waiting line for the ferry.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a comfortable hotel with a good complimentary breakfast, the pool area looked clean, although we didn't use these facilities. I was disappointed with the fact that when I made the reservation 2 days before we arrived the person I spoke to while booking the room assured me there would be a shuttle from the ferry terminal to the hotel. My husband called the day before to confirm this again and we were told yes there was a shuttle just phone from the ferry terminal and they would come and pick us up. When we arrived and phoned the hotel, we were told no shuttle, the van had a dead battery ( this was at 3pm). We had to take a cab to the hotel, $20 with a tip for cab driver. When I mentioned this to the person at the front desk he shrugged his shoulders and said sometimes the van isn't available? Poor customer service, in dealing with this matter. Would I stay here again? Maybe, but I wouldn't depend on the complimentary shuttle service.

Room Tip: Room 322 is beside pop and ice machine, there is a hum you can hear in the room from these machines.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Delighted to have been selected through a random draw 'guest of the day'. We received a suite upgrade to a lovely room with a balcony and jacuzzi tub as well as a gift bag with goodies. It was a great surprise and made our day! We appreciate the friendly staff & quality accommodation. We took the opportunity to explore nearby sandy beaches. Bonus is the hotel's location which is just a short drive to the BC Ferry terminal. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We liked: the decor, convenience to the BC Ferries terminal at Tsawwassen, security of underground parking (it is locked from about midnight to 6:00 am, helpful staff, reasonably quiet surroundings but conveniently located by being on 56 Th St., hot chocolate and herbal tea were included with the beverages in the room, a spacious one bedroom suite, there didn't seem to be the harsh chemical smell from cleaning products. As Goldilocks might say: this bed was not too hard, not too soft but just right with the very comfy pillow top. Outside our front door in the morning was a complimentary newspaper. There was an Aeroplan promotion and we got a good value package through BC Ferris vacations. Included was a reasonably good continental breakfast: cold cereals, toast, muffins, drinks/juices, yogurt, etc. The guests staying there looked happy.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple