Beach Grove Motel(Tsawwassen)
Duck Inn(Ladner)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastbrown's social houseyogurtferry terminalunderground parkinggreat place to stayseparate bedroomsitting areastarbucks coffeewould definitely stay here againboundary baycomfortable hotelsocial clubconvenient locationrestaurant next doorpool and hot tubthird floor
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I shared a room at with a friend at the Coast Tsawwassen Inn and as shared rooms go this one was perfect because the beds are separated by a small hallway where the bathroom and closet is located, the result of which creates privacy for the guests. The bed furthest from the entrance has a door so it's actually a bedroom which created additional privacy. The service was excellent, about 10 minutes after I arrived they knocked on the door and served me a complimentary fruit plate, very nice. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast good, and so overall I'd give this hotel a solid thumbs-up.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a very good hotel. We have visited before, and enjoyed it. This time I was randomly selected as "Special Guest of the Day" and received an upgrade to a premium suite - very nice! The suite was large, clean and very comfortable. The staff was professional, efficient and friendly. We have family in Tsawwassen, so we will be back. We recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces a busy road, so consider asking for a room facing the back.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here twice, on my way to a southern gulf island, and on the return trip. I was pleasantly surprised on my first visit to find that I had been chosen as the Special Guest of the Day. Myself and 2 grandsons were upgraded to a deluxe suite, including a jacuzzi tub, full kitchen and the largest bedroom I've ever seen. We had three queen size beds. We spent some time at the pool, which was nice and warm, and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was very generous. On my second visit, the first room we were given was right next to the pool and had a very strong chlorine smell. I asked to be moved to a different room and was cheerfully accommodated. Our new rooms was great. Only complaint was that the WiFi was intermittent and my cell phone didn't get a signal. I used to live in Tsawwassen and i know it's a problem, nothing to do with the hotel. We had a dog with us, and he was very welcome in this hotel, even given a water bowl and a few treats. We chose this hotel because of the location, close to the ferry terminal and the beautiful beaches of Boundary Bay. I have never been disappointed here, in fact it was the best valued hotel I stayed in on a two week vacation in BC. I'm sure I will be back again next summer, and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side of the building, they are the most quiet. Because all the rooms have a separate bedroom, there is very little noise from the hallway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I suppose being the first hotel after touch down across the Atlantic you are unprepared for the North American hotel experience , this was actually the best place we stayed at, BC in Canada is one of the most expensive places on earth so your dollar won't go far. We stayed to be ready for the ferry, it was easy to find and 5 minutes from the ferry over to Vancouver Island. The room was huge with a kitchen and lounge as well as the bedroom but the decor unless every hotel in Canada is into retro they all looked like gloomy 1980s . The beds were super cumfy, there were two doubles which could make life interesting. It seems that a lot of people actually buy food outside and heat or eat it in their rooms, quaint, try that in some European places. The breakfast that was eclectic was again the best we would encounter but says nothing other than Canada has followed the US down another dead end trail, friendly reception, restaurant I thought was a Salvation Army hostel actually called the The Social or something was actually ok in a false cheesey service and small portion sort of way although ample for us but where wrre those generous helping of days gone.

Room Tip: we had no road noise as we were facing to the side, no view but then for one night who needs one.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Lovely hotel for business or pleasure. Have stayed multiple times now on business and always have had a nice room at a good price. The rooms are suites with a nice living area/kitchenette adjoining and two flat screen TV's. The beds are very comfy, the rooms are spacious and the staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast is average but sufficient. I had a nice surprise when I got the Traveler of the Day prize on one visit and was upgraded to a luxury suite with in room jacuzzi. That was nice!

Room Tip: The third floor rooms have balconies that are nice to sit out on at the end of a long day.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
TsawwassenInn, Director of Sales at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Hi Dragonia, thanks for your review. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.