The hotel is an all-suite hotel but the only access to natural light is from the bedroom. The living area has no access to nature light unless you stand in one section of the room and look out the bedroom window. This might not bother most people but it bothers me. On a sunny day the living area is completely dark if the lights aren't on.
Otherwise the hotel is perfectly acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tsawwassen Hotel offers 90 large suites with complimentary breakfast, complimentary high-speed wireless internet, complimentary underground parking and over height vehicle parking, microwaves and mini fridges in all guest rooms, an indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna, a fitness center and special rates for our weekly and monthly kitchen suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Coast Tsawwassen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Tsawwassen Hotel Delta
- The Coast Tsawwassen Hotel