The front desk made us feel they were interupting their conversation when we arrived to check in. The "suites" consist of two very small dark rooms, a tiny bedroom and a tiny windowless room with a couch. It was clean enough, but shabby and unattractive. It is appallingly overpriced for the location and season ($139). The complimentary continental breakfast was grim. At the price, you'd hope for butter for your toast or cream for coffee - but all you get is packaged sythentics. We stayed there at the start of a two month trip south. It was the worst and most expensive place we stayed throughout the entire trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tsawwassen Hotel offers 90 large suites with complimentary breakfast, complimentary high-speed wireless internet, complimentary underground parking and over height vehicle parking, microwaves and mini fridges in all guest rooms, an indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna, a fitness center and special rates for our weekly and monthly kitchen suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Tsawwassen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Tsawwassen Hotel Delta
- The Coast Tsawwassen Hotel