“It was alright”

Ranked #53 of 75 Restaurants in Fort St. John
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was alright”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I like there food itss delish ! Service was good too. I just finished eating there food and it wasnt the best but it wass still alright. I ordered delivery and they got to my house in 30 minutes .everyone that i know of likes they're food as well . EAT THERE FOOD EVERYONE!!!

1 Thank cindy1952hamm

Northern BC
“Perfection ruined!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This used to be the best food in FSJ but since the old owners sold out its gotten worse by the day.
After frequenting this restaurant weekly we now avoid it at all cost :(

2 Thank BigDaddy11
Fort St. John, Canada
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Fort St. John”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I moved here from the Lower Mainland where they have exceptional chinese food. After trying several restaurants in Fort St. John I have settled on the food from Mings every time we want chinese food. I highly recommend them.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Hannah J
“Never Eat Here”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

This is the worst place in fort st john, Also the most unclean I have seen in my life. Witnessing the sweet n sour sauce hit the floor and manager scoop up with cardboard n throw in pot for smorg made me sick. Though the numerouse dead bugs on floor n windows should have turned me around I still stayed. The batter for shrimp had gone bad and my chicken balls looked like Mc Donalds but 6 yrs old n rock hard. My veggies wernt even cooked enough to heat up and when I asked for a refund or discount they said no and I should eat somewhere else if I didnt like it. I will never return to this dump.

1 Thank Lil_buddy420
Fort St. John, Canada
“good chinese food”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

had take out a couple of times and it has been good. not the best i have ever had but for FSJ it is once of the best.

Visited December 2011