“MY HUSBAND AND I ATE HERE AND GOT FOOD POISONING! DO NOT EAT HERE”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #48 of 80 Restaurants in Fort St. John
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were headed off on a day on the ski hill so we stopped by at McDonald's on the highway for breakfast mcgriddles. My husband and I both ate Mcgriddles and a friend ours also along for the trip just had a drink. After about an hour I started feeling sick. By lunch I could barely walk and had vomitted 4 times.
My husband got sick shortly after me. It took 8 hours for our stomachs to settle before we could even eat anything else.
The next day we were exhausted due to the lack of food. We can only assume it was food poisoning because McDonalds was all we had a chance to eat.
When we called the McDonalds that evening to inform them that we suspected food poisoning. They said visit a doctor and that they would contact us the next day. They never called back and when we were fine the next day we didn't bother to see a doctor.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great place to eat occassionally.The kids love to eat there but i wish the salads were better??Everything else is super.Love their muffins,coffees and burgers

1  Thank Marina S
Reviewed October 16, 2011

as McDonald's dining goes, the local shop is good. staff are always friendly! New Reno looks good.

1  Thank Paul M