We were headed off on a day on the ski hill so we stopped by at McDonald's on the highway for breakfast mcgriddles. My husband and I both ate Mcgriddles and a friend ours also along for the trip just had a drink. After about an hour I started feeling sick. By lunch I could barely walk and had vomitted 4 times.
My husband got sick shortly after me. It took 8 hours for our stomachs to settle before we could even eat anything else.
The next day we were exhausted due to the lack of food. We can only assume it was food poisoning because McDonalds was all we had a chance to eat.
When we called the McDonalds that evening to inform them that we suspected food poisoning. They said visit a doctor and that they would contact us the next day. They never called back and when we were fine the next day we didn't bother to see a doctor.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.