“Okay Food - Took Too Long”
Review of Mondo Restaurant

Mondo Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Fort St. John
Cuisines: Canadian
Columbus, Ohio
“Okay Food - Took Too Long”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went here for Sunday afternoon lunch after just arriving on business for a few days. Hotel desk said it was the best in town. I do not agree. The food took way too long to show up and it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. They did keep my coffee cup topped up, but that only goes so far before you're getting anxious to get you food and get out. I spent almost an hour here for a sandwich and fries.

2 Thank Tech-trekker

“Good food, restaurant itself needs help.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and also to scope it out for a potential anniversary dinner spot. Greeted by a girl with faded blue hair, standing next to a section of random boxes and other junk. Was there no storage room? No basement? The restaurant was littered with random junk; a large speaker for no reason, a throw pillow on the ground, a fan shoved in behind a table of four (not plugged in), so many large fake plants and baby seats for no reason. Pictures of everything from houses to sailfish thrown haphazardly on the walls. All around sloppy. The menu was also a mishmash of everything under the sun, most of which comes in frozen (escargot mushrooms, etc.). Left wondering who, if anyone, was in charge, and why they stopped taking pride in their restaurant. Boasted as one of the better restaurants in Fort Saint John, I think the town could use some culinary motivation. Starting with the collection of empty beer bottles on display at the entrance of Mondo. Won't be back for dinner but breakfast wasn't terrible.

1 Thank Otowngood
Fort St. John, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Worst service in Fort St. John food was great but not worth the wait, didn't know who was our server never got a refill of drinks had to go up and grab our own condiments. I asked the server if maybe they were understaffed but she said no that it was the kitchen who got stressed I wouldve liked to tell her that our food was awesome it was just the service that sucked.

1 Thank Alana D
Fort St. John, Canada
“Great food- great menu!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The decor is comfortable and I like the layout of the place. The menu has a lot of very tastey options and I found the prices good especially considering its made fresh!
I will go back again!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank cava33
“Homemade food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal here as did my friend that came with me. Love the fact it was homemade, great price for the portion I received! Will definatly go back.

1 Thank Nikadew