All reviews pride of ownership door code pass code separate bedroom second bedroom rustic decor the wifi worked great fully equipped kitchen hotel chains an older property room number keurig coffee maker stay there again self cater double bed the beds were extremely comfortable quiet location
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I did a two day snowboarding trip to Golden.
After doing some research we decided on Pinewood Inn.
We loved it. It was super cute, comfortable and spacious.

We were very impressed by how clean it was and it was very easy to contact the owner when we needed.

For the price it can’t be beat. We will be staying again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Can’t say enough about this cute motel. This was my second stay and I rebooked because I enjoyed my first stay so much. Check in & out cannot be any easier with a courtesy text with room number and key code for the door. Clean comfortable rooms. Honestly, both of my stays I have had my best sleep of any hotel I’ve stated in! I love the cute cabin feel and private bedroom separate from the living room/kitchen area. Full kitchenette for extended stays!! If I’m ever in Golden again I will be back!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2019

Recent renovations are very cute and well done. For what I assume is an older property, it feels quite clean and fresh inside. Stayed in the two bedroom kitchen suite- this is very spacious for two adult couples or a family. Large dining table, kitchen that is well equipped, large living room area, bathroom with a tub. Appreciated the large mudroom for winter gear and skis. Lots of parking near to motel that can accommodate sled trailers. Owner was very attentive and friendly during our stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank brackeas57
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Great small motel, nicely updated in a more modern fashion with the comforts of home. Comfy beds and extremely clean which was truly appreciated! You can tell the owners take pride in providing a nice place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank April T
Reviewed December 30, 2018

What a nice place. It was bigger than we imagined. It had all the amenities. There was a great front porch that was handy for put sledding and ski gear. Very cozy, nicely decorated, it was definitely a home away from home. The owners were very friendly and always willing to please you. We will return and tell our friends about it.

Room tip: Room 8 was the biggest.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family