“60's Style Diner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Calgary, Canada
“60's Style Diner”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Food was good - surprised the fries weren't homemade!!! Good portions and good service.

• Visited July 2011

“Twice Impressed!”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I don't know what people's problem is with this place. I was there 2 years ago and we were all pretty impressed. This time was with my wife and we found the service excellent, the breakfast was really good and very affordable. I'll definitely eat there again. Maybe people think a 50's diner is going to be the Ritz?

VANCOUVER CITY
“highway food served canadian”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Average Food, Average Price.
Having driven through the area a few times, I would have to say there isn't much choice.
Eat here, or drive another 2 hours. My gf recommended it. She ate there when she was 12. It was good, big portions, not much to say, tasty and worth the price. I dont tip, this is no exception. much better than a&w for breakfast.
The worst i have tried in this town is dairy queen salad. Now thats like eating month old coleslaw. dont go there.

Worth the price, for being what it is.

We stayed overnight in the lowest price room the town had. Smoked a ton of weed. Id give the omelette i had a good 8/10

Putnam, Connecticut
“Pretty good hamburger. 1950s decor very heavy on the Elvis”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

This is one of those decor-heavy diners that tries to evoke the 1950s. Lots and lots of Elvis pictures and photos of classic cars and other retro kitsch. My wife and I were obviously tourists and we did not get the rude treatment that other reviewers described (this time I did not check reviews first). I had a bacon-mushroom cheeseburger & fries for $9, and it was nicely prepared. The night we visited they had an all-you-can-eat spaghetti special for $9.95. Looked like a nice selection of pies in the display case. The place is OK, nothing special (unless you love the decor), and certainly not the horror show that other reviewers described.

Calgary
“Dirty greasy truck stop”
Reviewed August 23, 2009

If what you're looking for is a dirty greasy truck stop, then BINGO you've found it.