“Good solid menu”

Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business that offers pizza, pasta, steaks and burgers, etc. We have a separate kids menu, gluten free options and vegan dishes are available, and also offer take out and delivery within the town of Golden. Patio seating in the summer or enjoy the warm fireplace in the winter. We welcome large groups. We also have plenty of space for parking
Reviewed March 19, 2019

we just wanted a nice easy dinner but not in a pub. The Turning Point was recommended and delivered just that. We also were there on the night for half price wine by the bottle and that was a nice touch. Each night has a dfferent offer. The decor was average with laminate tables. The menu had a pretty good choice. I understand the pizza menu is the best and you can chose your own topping. We chose the salad which was really good with plenty of fresh ingredients. The Cajun chicken pie was a generous size, had a nice topping and spicy sauce, but it was let down by the chicken pieces. The service was excellent and friendly and we enjoyed our night out.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Place looks like a drive thru yet had the prices of an expensive steak house. Burger grilled to death and patronizing service. Island restaurant is way better and is near by

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

My sons hockey team had a tournament in Golden. We ordered enough pizza for the entire team including families. Megan was very helpful and nice when placing the order. All 15 large pizzas where delivered on time and where still hot. Everyone loved the pizza. The hand made crust and fresh ingredients were great. I would highly recommend The Turning Pointe Restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

If you want great food this is the place to go in Golden B.C. I don't usually order a burger when I eat out however, many guests were eating a burger. I thought I will try one. I was not disappointed in was delicious. Friendly staff, clean, very welcoming.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant has a special: burger, drink and ticket voucher.
We all loved our burgers and Caesars (Bloody Mary eh)!
Family friendly and excellent service.

Date of visit: January 2019