“A hidden Gem!”

Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business that offers pizza, pasta, steaks and burgers, etc. We have a separate kids menu, gluten free options and vegan dishes are available, and also offer take out and delivery within the town of Golden. Patio seating in the summer or enjoy the warm fireplace in the winter. We welcome large groups. We also have plenty of space for parking
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden Gem!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Located in the city centre, first left off the bridge going south, it is a Gem!
Clean, friendly, great staff and wonderful food. I would recommend the pizza. I built my own and it was fantastic. Thick crust, velvety sauce, fresh toppings. The menu is extensive.
Don't bother yourself with the fast food crap on Highway #1, take the time to sus out this restaurant, I do not think you will be disappointed.. I know I will be going there then next time I pass through Golden.
Doug

1 Thank Doug Y

• Korean first
Utrecht
“Very friendly people and great food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Me and my girlfriend found this place on advice of the local information centre.

I had a great meal there. The portions were very big, everything was very tasty and the people there were very friendly.

In particular the pizza was a very nice pick. It's very thick and has alot of filling on it.

1 Thank Marcel-de-J
“Great place to stop for a meal.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I were on our way through Golden towards Vernon and decided to stop for lunch. It's a little way off the highway but deffinately worth the few minutes to get here

“Dinner with Kids”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in Golden on our way back to Calgary. We went to The Turning point after ready the reviews here. The food and service was excellent. I would highly recommend this place. The kids meals were great and our meals were as well. I had a pizza, the wife had a rice bowl and the the mother in law had the club house. All were excellent, our server Ally was great. Two thumbs up!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Darren Y
Gem, Alberta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza in the Rockies”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Can't think of any complaints! the pizza and the service were the best we've experienced on this holiday

Visited July 2013