“Best Omlette and Schnitzel in Golden”
Review of Glenogle Mountain Lodge and Spa - CLOSED

Glenogle Mountain Lodge and Spa
Cuisines: European, German
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Kelowna, Canada
“Best Omlette and Schnitzel in Golden”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Doris is an excellent cook. We enjoyed 4 excellent meals during our stay and each meal was prepared according to our wishes.

One morning we enjoyed a feast for breakfast on the verandah while we watched the hummingbirds playfully chase each other.

We enjoyed fresh home cooked meals, generous portions, and friendly service in a unique dining room with a beautiful view of the mountains.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank susegad

Kelowna, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing, Peaceful stay among Beautiful surroundings!”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I cannot say enough. My wife and I stayed here, there are Hummingbirds all around and I awoke one morning and as I headed out onto our balcony a group of Deer were emerging just down the path clearly visible to graze. Our Hostess Doris prepared meals lovingly and I would highly recommend for the ultimate in accommodation and service.

• Visited May 2011
Golden, Canada
“Really a Christmas meal to remember for the rest of my days".”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

I wasn't so sure that I would want my Christmas dinner in a restaurant but once we were there and the meal was served, I quickly changed my mind! The meal was outstanding, we were served as friends and the atmosphere made it difficult to leave at the end of the evening. Thank you, Norbert and Doris. I will surely recommend your establishment to anyone who wants to know (and probably to some who didn't even ask).

Paul. W. H.

Golden, Canada
“Excellent.”
Reviewed December 25, 2010

We had an absolutely excellent meal. 5 of us went for dinner on Christmas day. We were served salad with lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers, onion, a very mild cheese with a vinaigrette. VERY GOOD. Then came dinner. Stuffed pork roast, salmon, rouladen, spatzle, brussel sprouts, carrots, red cabbage, pork and beef gravy and potato dumplings. Absolutely excellent!. The first time in my 53 years on this planet I have liked salmon and brussel sprouts. Then came dessert........stuffed apples, cherry strudel and cheese cake. All served with tea, coffee and a wide variety of alcoholic beverages if desired. We had a Christmas day we will remember as one of the best for the rest of our lives.

Salmon Arm, Canada
“A Real German Gourmet Cook”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Good Food! Good Times! Good Service! It is a very long time that me and my husband have found such a wonderful place where you still can get a delicious and creative meal served in a very beautiful atmosphere! We sure will be back for more!