“I'd drive two hours to eat here”

Eleven22 Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Original, modern, comfort food. Our chefs present a variety of local and internationally inspired creations, prepared a la minute and served in satisfying portions. Complete your dining experience with our inspired selection of wines, beers, spirits and house-made desserts. As a popular neighbourhood restaurant, ELEVEN22 reflects an easy atmosphere for people of all ages. Dinner for 2 or family/friends gatherings, our semi-private rooms hung with local artwork provide a perfect setting for any occasion. Watch the chefs create while relaxing in the bar/lounge area or enjoy Golden's mountain views from our garden/patio.
Banff, Canada
“I'd drive two hours to eat here”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The innovative and delicious fusion menu, the interesting wine list, the lively service, and the funky atmosphere make this restaurant a favourite with visitors and locals alike. Always hopping, even on weeknights! The fig and black olive tapenade is absolutely fabulous.

Visited June 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Fusion not fused”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Beautiful little restaurant tucked away in a corner of downtown. Great service but then comes the bad news, the food. I had the duck with rustic tart. The duck itself was wonderful, but the tart was poorly presented and very bland, If my wife made this she would find it in the garbage. This restaurant prides itself on fusion cuisine, but this simply did not fuse. Even if the tart had been good, it did would not combine well with the duck. My wife had the Tuna special which was also very good, however like the duck it was served with vegetables with which it simply didn't fuse. I like fusion when done well, but this isn't it.

• Visited July 2014
Duncan, Canada
“Fresh and Flavourful !”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My wife and I had dinner and we enjoyed it very much - I had the pasta special and it was one of the best pasta dishes that I have ever had . My wife had the Caesar salad with shrimp - She said the Caesar dressing was the nicest that she has had in a long time ! If you are in the area, and looking for a great dinner, drop by and give them a try !

• Visited July 2014
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Spot”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great menu and also a great kids menu and nice patio with a garden within walking distance of Golden Municipal RV park - this was a great night out

Visited July 2014
“Best Cannelloni Ever”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Wouldn't expect it but this place has the best cannelloni I have ever had. The food and ambience was what I would expect at a good Vancouver restaurant. I can see why people from Calgary and Edmonton driving to Vancouver time it so they can have dinner here.

Visited July 2014