Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome trails

Amazing trails and an even better guide in the form of Justin We booked a half day afternoon and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
617collinm
Anderson, South Carolina
via mobile
Great time!!!

Had a great time. The staff was very polite and helpful. Safety is very important. The lunch was... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
robbyer
Covington, Louisiana
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Golden
from $126.33
from $68.15
from $407.46
More Info
All reviews half day tour hot chocolate snowmobile tour soup bbq lunch s mores cookies outdoor bbq safety gear hot dogs extra gear lunch cooked winter gear snow mobiles lake louise in great condition burger
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WOW. Amazing excellent tour. We recommend the full day tour. The owner and staff (especially Christy our guide) were fantastic. The views, scenery and trails are perfect. White N Wild have the whole package for you from start to finish, all the gear you will need for a day of family fun. You won’t leave hungry either!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I booked a snowmobile trip with White and wild on January 2nd 2020!

The group we were with were pretty much all first time riders including myself. We were given a safety talk and shown how to use the snowmobiles etc.
I was a little nervous as I had never operated a snowmobile before and I had my 10 year old son who was supposed to ride on the back with me, I was asked if I would be ok if he rode with one of the guides until I was comfortable enough to have him ride with me. I was more than ok with this arrangement as was my child as he then didn’t want to ride with me and spent the whole trip with our guide lol!

The scenery was just beautiful and we had such an amazing time, the food at the top was delicious and the trails were easy to ride. We did an all day ride and would recommend to anyone who is interested in trying it out for the first time.

They had extra gear for anyone who needed it. I recommend wearing their suits especially if you get cold easily just like I do.

Big thanks to our guides Dave who was so informative and a real expert in everything outdoors. Also a huge thanks to Justin who rode with my little guy on the back of his sled. Logan had a blast and loved riding with you.

Can’t wait till we come visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was on a snowmobile tour today having received a golden ticket last night which was a surprise from my wife a present for my 60th birthday whilst over here on a skiing holiday. These guys have got it sussed taken through beautiful scenery by experienced tour guides. We stopped mid morning for hot chocolate at cookies before continuing higher and higher before stopping for a barbecue lunch, which consisted for sausages hot dogs burgers and chicken. During lunch my wife stated that she had cold feet, and the guides sprung into action getting her boots of to get her feet warmed up as they were concerned for her welfare. I can only but thank the whole team for such a great experience as it is something that I have always wanted to do . Rest assured I would highly recommend it and would go on a tour with these guys in a heartbeat again.

1  Thank Scot45
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We travelled to Banff and had already experienced one other company which was good - and then had a trip booked with White N Wild - incomparable!! The trails, the equipment, our amazing guide Justin (bless! thank you you're amazing!), outstandingly organised - great burgers in an idyllic forest clearing- how much better does it get. If you're booking snowmobiling anywhere in the area White n Wild is most definately the company to go with!! Thanks of an amazing day team xx (& no - not a sponsored review - genuinely incredible!)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I did the full day snowmobile tour on Christmas Eve. Justin was my guide, he was great and made sure we were well informed on how to operate our snowmobiles and be safe on the trail. After a test run to get used to driving, the people who wanted to go faster(me), were moved up to be right behind the guide so you could pick up the pace a bit.

It was my first time driving a snowmobile, and I am hooked! It's so much fun and the scenery in Golden is just beautiful.

I dressed in ski gear and white n wild let me borrow a snowmobile suit to wear too because I'm always cold. The handlebars on the snowmobiles are heated too so I was plenty warm.

Overall I 100% recommend this activity for anyone visiting the Rockies in the winter. Thank you guys for a great experience.

Date of experience: December 2019