“Great!”

The Range Sports Grill
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Amazing food! Tried the surf and turf and salmon. Both were incredible. Enjoyed a Caesar there as well. The staff were fun and had great service. Will definitely go there again!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Ate here at our last visit in March and had there fish n chips they are home made and really good. My wife had the pasta and she really enjoyed it aswell. Highly recommended

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Okay in fairness I never ate here so cannot comment on the food or service.
However this is a sports bar in Canada. With the biggest game to date in the Olympics, Canada vs USA and they are not open for it, come on!!! The game was on at 10am not 5am surely they should be open. Three other vehicles stopped in in the short 1 minute I was here to also watch the game.

An you call yourself a sports bar!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Service: excellent, food: excellent. It was dead when we went there so we pretty well had our food served with ten minutes of us ordering it. Rustic decor and a friendly staff, unlike the hotel we stayed at. Prices are reasonable as well and I definitely recommend the hot wings!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I saw an ad stating that the Range was voted Golden's best burger, so we gave it a try for dinner. We were very pleasantly surprised! The menu is varied, and there are a couple of different price ranges. I had a burger which came with bacon and cheese at no extra charge. I paid extra for yam fries as a side, but overall it was a great price. My date had the bison burger with regular fries. Both were delicious, and arrived quickly and hot. Both burgers were big and came with a large serving of fries. Dipping sauce for the yam fries would have been a nice addition. The service was great: attentive but not annoying. The restaurant was very quiet for a Saturday night, I would have liked to see more customers but I guess they are still getting their name out there. Overall a great dinner, we will be back soon!