“Best place in Golden!!!!”
Review of Omega Bar & Grill

Omega Bar & Grill
Ranked #32 of 62 Restaurants in Golden
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Hi folks if you are looking to find a place with great food Omega is the place to go.The food is so good .If you can't decide try their beef dip its out of this world!!! It may be one of the best dips I have ever had .Omega is the best place in Golden.Hey if you are concerned that you have children and they can't go with you cause it's a pub, Take your food to go and have a picnic in the park.

1  Thank susan y

Reviewed June 21, 2013

You always get a big Hello when you walk-in and the food and drinks are always great. Not a noisy place and not too big so always a comfortable place to go to.

1  Thank Barney B
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The vibe when you walk in is that of a typical local sports pub and the other customers were of all kinds. (Actually - it kind of reminded me of Toby Keith's 'I love that bar') There was a play off game on the TV that set the ambiance perfect. The menu was a basic, pub with reasonable prices. My partner had a prawn carbonara (the sauce was rich but so tasty) and I had a pulled pork burger. My dish came out with fries after I specifically asked for a salad - I said it wasn't a big deal but the server insisted and brought me out a side salad as well. (So we ended up with some curly fries to snack on as well) They also had a local beer (Revalstoke?) on tap which made that final touch to our casual night out in a little highway town. No complaints here - would definitely recommend to anyone passing through Golden.

1  Thank Max D
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped in for a brew & some information one early afternoon. The owner & staff bent over backwards to assist us. What sweethearts. Thank you kindly. I can see where this would be THEE place to be at night. If only we had the time.
P.S. - The beer was ice cold & yummy too !

1  Thank Miss B
Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you ask for a sports bar, this what youll get in 95% of the cases, lots of TV screens playing all of your update info, a pool table a simple bar setup. Although the location is good, the service is half-past good, the food is mediocre and the vibe is what you make of it. Other than a toonie tuesday beer party, i dont see this place offering much.

1  Thank Sensei-Pablo