“Better than drinking at home”
Review of Omega Bar & Grill

Omega Bar & Grill
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Golden
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were here to watch the Superbowl and enjoyed our evening other than the interminable 34 minutes waiting for the power to come back on in the Stadium so the game could resume, but I digress. The waitress was great, even going next door to get cheesecake for my husband (they don't have a dessert menu here). That night the special was "buy a pint and get a free chili". The chili was amazing! We also had potato nachos which normally I love but I was craving the regular tortilla nachos that night and somehow I find the potato nachos at Limericks in Calgary a wee bit better. It wasn't our first time there either, the first time we had a great meal with friends after rafting. You get all kinds at Omega, there were the two middle aged gentlemen who gambled all night, a woman with her baby for a little while, two guys dressed part Beverly Hillbilly part punk and then the noisy girl who did know a fair amount about football but was quite obnoxious. All in all, we had a good time.

1  Thank SilentEcho