“Fantastic”
Review of Golden Grizzly Cookhouse - CLOSED

Golden Grizzly Cookhouse
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed August 7, 2013

1. Great decor. Unique chalkboard drawings were located throughout and the drawings were very very good, great artist.
2. Great service. Waitresses were very attentive,
3. I ordered their burger and my boyfriend ordered their rib steak sandwich. Both of which the best we can think of!
4. The tables have the brown paper overtop and crayons were there to draw with as we were waiting. I though it was fun and gave us something to do and talk about.
5. Price is midrange. Our bill was around 30 dollars and I felt the quality and service granted the price.

anna h, Manager at Golden Grizzly Cookhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

You are FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for the awesome review. Telling people how great the food is and about our restaurant is what makes Trip Advisor so wonderful. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food was best we've had eating out in a long time. If you're going through golden and looking for a quality kid friendly place this is a must!

anna h, Manager at Golden Grizzly Cookhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we really appreciate it. We hope you have a wonderful trip and can't wait to see you all again!

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We took our 8.5 month old twins here for supper. The service was incredible. They even provide crayons and big sheets of paper on the table for little kids and alcohol and sports on the tv for big kids. While I've had better steaks it was still a pretty good steak. My wife had the Grizzly Burger and said the same thing. We would definitely go back.

Thanks so much for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time. Happy travels and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

After 2 flights, a suitcase ordeal at the airport, a rental car company not having my reservation and 3 hours of driving to get there, I finally entered the Grizzly at about 9:15pm and WOW. From the moment I walked passed the We're Closed sign to the time I left I had an amazing service and experience. The staff was friendly and courteous, the food was well presented and tasted great, all and all it was fantastic experience and I would recommend tis place to anybody going to or passing through Golden.

anna h, Manager at Golden Grizzly Cookhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. All the best on your travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I have stopping here for 4 years at least( not sure how long they have been open...) I've never had a bad meal- the staff and ownership care that the beer is the correct temperature ( I'm sure from a financial perspective it must be tempting to turn the temperature up on the coolers once in a while to save money) but it doesn't matter whether or not it's tourist season - it's always cold!!! Staff remembers you and always do the little things you would expect to make it as enjoyable as possible and make you feel like your a local .. Even when you reside 400 km away

Will always stop here .. Breaks up the 700 km just perfect !!

Thanks so much for the kind review, we appreciate you taking the time! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our restaurant and look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Travels!