1. Great decor. Unique chalkboard drawings were located throughout and the drawings were very very good, great artist.
2. Great service. Waitresses were very attentive,
3. I ordered their burger and my boyfriend ordered their rib steak sandwich. Both of which the best we can think of!
4. The tables have the brown paper overtop and crayons were there to draw with as we were waiting. I though it was fun and gave us something to do and talk about.
5. Price is midrange. Our bill was around 30 dollars and I felt the quality and service granted the price.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.