“Yum!!”

Whitetooth Mountain Bistro
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Canadian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come to where the locals go to for casual unique dining in Golden BC. Open from 9am to late. We have for you beautiful breakfasts with many styles of eggs benedict, make sure try our famous caesars. Summer lunch can take you to our roof top patio overlooking the mighty Kicking Horse River. In the evening you can entertain all types of groups or a nice quiet meal with a special someone, with our dinner menu and carefully picked local wine list. Looking for catering for an event or wedding. We specialize in quality hospitality solutions and wedding planning.
Edmonton, Canada
“Yum!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great food and great vibe...good value and great service. Came on TripAdvisor recommendation. Made being snowed in that much easier :)

• Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Supper in Canada Ever”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I loved that place, the waiter was really polite and nice even with is that we were not from This place and many of us did not speak english so good.
The food was just perfect, I can't say anything else about that, I can't describe something that is so good.
We were a group of 7 people and everybody really enjoyed the meal.
I personally think that If you're traveling throw Canada you should stop in this lovely place.

1 Thank AlexDupreeeeeee
Golden, Canada
“Best meal in Golden”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Was here last night with my wife, the food was unbelievably good. We ordered a nice bottle of wine and were presented with a great selection of home baked breads, we went for the bacon bread and Guiness bread which were both delicious. We both shared garlic and Chilli prawns which were very tasty. I went for the brased beef which was spectacular and presented so nicely. My wife went for noodle bowl and she was excited about it, I didn't try hers as I was happy with what I had, we both went for desserts, I had creme brulee which was great and she had the chocolate cake which looked amazing, we both enjoyed are time at whitetooth and will defently be returning soon.

Rocky Mountain House, Canada
“Great food, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stopped here for lunch between hockey games. The food was delicious and fresh, made from local ingredients (as stated in the menu). Lovely presentation, and very good service.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank marajoke
Nashville, Tennessee
“Three Great Experiences Here”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

While visiting Golden, we ate here three times: once for dinner and twice for lunch. Each time we were pleased, or we would not have returned. The menu is interesting and eclectic. My husband ordered "The Big Deal", a huge burger with onion rings on top, very impressive and he couldn't eat it all. My favorite order was the Miso Salmon. Very solid place, all the food well done, and everything was delicious. Also good service and value.

• Visited February 2014