This is a reasonable hotel to stop at by the side of the TransCanada highway. The rooms are comfy and nicely decorated. The beds are comfy, but the pillows are like rocks. It is time for the hotel to update the old pillows; the polyester stuffing is matted. The carpets could use a good vacuuming. The inch of dust along the edges is an eyesore to an otherwise nice room. The lobby is nicely updated. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient - a definite asset for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, the Prestige Inn Golden is an elegant full service property on the Trans-Canada Highway. Ideal for the corporate or leisure traveler, relax in one of our Deluxe Guestrooms, Studio Guestrooms, or Designer Suites. Our facilities include indoor pool, hot tub, fitness centre, restaurant, lounge, and liquor store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Prestige Inn Golden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Golden Hotel Golden
- Prestige Mountainside Hotel Golden