See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

This is a budget orientated motel. The rooms are Basic, but have everything one needs for a stay over. The rooms are very clean and have been renovated, with updated bathrooms. The people are incredibly nice and welcoming, and the pricing is extremely reasonable.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable, quiet room and pleasant staff. Breakfast was pretty basic and only a couple of chairs and one table to use in the morning. Disappointed that hot tub was closed. Easy to return to main road in the morning.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I had hesitated about booking here as reviews had not been favourable, however, I took a chance and must say I was not disappointed. I had had a delay in my day and travelled the Rogers Pass during a small storm ( in the dark). The check in was very smooth and the managers very friendly and sympathetic to my 'trauma'. The office was kept open so I could use the 'breakfast' microwave to heat some soup for my elderly mother.
I had requested a ground floor unit and we were given the disabled one. True, it is very cramped in there with two Queen beds and would be impossible to navigate a wheelchair amongst the beds, luckily for us, my mom was still mobile and this was not a problem. The room was clean and the beds quite comfortable, the bathroom had ample space to move around.
The WiFi signal was not as strong as I would have liked, but it did work and I was able to do a quick check of my social media.
It was not a problem for me to collect the basic breakfast and bring it back to my room........not the best coffee, but there are plenty of chain eateries in the immediate area to get my morning jo.
Would I stay here again.....yes! .......and plan to do so on my return.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JudiK189
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Large and clean rooms located conveniently by the highway. Hot tub way broken when we were there, so couldn't test. Breakfast very basic though, however as explained while checking in. Nothing special, a bed and a shower I'd say.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2017

The beds were OK...we had theavcessible room but no way anyone in a wheelchair could use this room...no room to get around. Room was crowded with furniture. Breakfast was muffins, cereals, toast- ok! Overpriced for what it is but the Golden is overpriced. Go to Revelstoke....

Date of stay: September 2017