All reviews best westerns chef cesar recommend this hotel room was clean breakfast staff the breakfast area continental breakfast check in was quick indoor pool breakfast was excellent would definitely stay here again front desk staff golden bc off the highway a great stay yogurt rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We stayed at this property this past weekend for a family ski trip. This hotel was nice and clean with friendly staff. The check in was quick as was the check out. Cesar Pineda was always friendly and checking in on us when we stopped in for our breakfast. The food was always hot and plentiful. Our only complaint which I don't think we actually complained about was the parking lot on the north side. The hotel would really benefit from removing the giant puddle. It made parking quite difficult. Our room was louder than others as it shared the wall with the stairway.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, Manager at Best Western Mountainview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Reviews help to bring to our attention the things we could be doing better to enrich guest experience. We have taken care of the puddle, and the north parking lot is now accessible again.

I hope we get another chance to welcome you back to the Best Western Mountainview Inn.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was good and clean with friendly helpful staff. In particular Cesar Pineda who was working at the breakfast buffet was a standout. I am a Celiac and have some difficulty finding foods at buffets that are safe. Cesar put my mind at ease and was equipped with his own personal notes on items that were safe for me to eat. He even had items that were not out in the buffet on offer. He went above and beyond and I appreciated this immensely. When I am back for more of the excellent skiing in the area I will stay at the Best Western Mountainview.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2019

The front desk staff were amazing - providing bandages when my son hurt his foot - and calling when we had left something behind after our stay. The breakfast while the same at most hotels that offer free breakfasts was competent but boring.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General M, Manager at Best Western Mountainview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. We always deliver Clean , well appointed rooms to our guests. There is always a scope of improvement in making few changes in breakfast time to time to deliver the best quality and give many choices to our guests.

We hope to see you again. You have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Well located with staffs really helpful and smiling. The staffs were always the first to greet you, to say good morning, have a nice day and enjoy Golden. The breakfasts were good, hot and tasty. Cesar, the BW employee was always making sure that we were satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General M, Manager at Best Western Mountainview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Good Morning Roucol,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you for the note on our smiley employees and tasty breakfast. We value your business and hope you see you soon again in golden.

Have a nice day!!

Reviewed February 17, 2019

Hotel was good, clean and met our expectations.
Now let me tell you about my boy Cesar. This legend provided us with the best hotel breakfast we had and kept the cleanest floors in the game. Plus he delivered award winning level of customer service. Y'all should consider giving my man a raise.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
General M, Manager at Best Western Mountainview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Good Afternoon Simon,

Thank you for the wonderful words on our Breakfast Cook-Cesar. I am glad that we met your expectations on standards of the Hotel by delivering high level customer service.

Thank you for your business and we welcome you again.